Monday, October 3, 2011

What DO I do around here??

This is a one picture response to those who find out I'm a stay-at-home mom and ask the ever annoying question...."What do you do all day?"


Well, besides working 40 hours a week I also take care of the house, watch the kids and homeschool our kindergartner

And, so those without children understand the magnitude of "stuff" I have to do, I present the picture above...
This is 2 loads of "kid" laundry, which is about a week's worth of clothes and accessories for 3 children (including a baby which means I again have bibs and burp cloths and blankets.)

So, the next time you think about asking a SAHM what she does all day, just remember this photo...

I will now step down from my soap box and help my son find a "blue car" that he has apparently lost.

Thank you

No comments: