Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week in review

This week has been a good week... exercising daily until my elliptical broke and eating healthy and really enjoying how great I've felt! The elliptical breaking was a bummer, but my ever amazing husband dragged it from the garage so I now have a nice open space in the garage to use for my exercise DVDs that is even carpeted... So I am excited to see how these new arrangements work out!!

Last night we went out and celebrated our 6th anniversary with dinner and a movie, and I was honestly a little worried about packing on too many calories between snacks at the movies and dinner but I was really proud of how well I did!! I only had a little popcorn and maybe 2 handfuls of the best candy ever, Bottle Caps. I didn't even touch the bag of trail mix I had brought!! Then for dinner we decided to try a new place in the shopping center called Five Guys. Since we had snacks with the movie, hubby and I decided to split a burger... It was enough to fill us up and those burgers are delicious!!! We split a bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and I got some grills mushrooms on the side. I let my husband pick the burger since he's pickier than I am when it comes to condiments and it was a tasty choice!! We decided to forgo the fries and we were glad we did!

So, after all that I was prepared to see only a small weight loss when I checked this morning but, as you'll see on Tuesday I did better than I ever would have guessed!! So all that exercise and watching what I ate paid off... And that is better inspiration than anything else when you see it on the scale!!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Way to go on all of the great choices you made this past week! I'm glad it showed off on the the scale for you. We have a Five Guys in my town and it really is good, so I have to stay away lol!

Catherine said...

Wow. Sounds like you had a great week. And how nice of the scale to reward you! :)

Lindsey Lu said...

good job on the loss and RIP elliptical :( cant wait to hear about your dvd adventures. I love dvds!