Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recipe requests

Here are 2 recipes that were requested from the Holiday Bake-A-Thon....enjoy!!

Peppermint Meltaways

Chocolate Drizzled Cherry Bars - For this one, the actual recipe is no longer on their website (go figure) and I can't find my recipe book right now so this is a link to a forum where someone put the recipe up. It looks like the right one but I haven't verified that all the measurements are correct. I will type up the actual recipe when I find the book =)

By the way, when I have time later today I have a step by step tutorial for the yummy meatloaf I made last night (the recipe is from my ever talented mother-in-law....we call her Grandma B online and I like to believe the B stands for Betty Crocker!!)

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

thank you for posting the links to these recipes! They both sound yummy and certainly look easy enough to make! :)