Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh Betty....

A few weeks ago I was in line at the store and I saw this at the checkstand...and I bought it
I've been looking at it and drueling over many of the recipes. About a week ago I tried the Butter Spritz Cookies and they were DELICIOUS, so this morning I decided to try something that required a little more work.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Treats
It started out with basic peanut butter cookies....
Sounds innocent, right???
WRONG!!!
Then, I covered those plain looking peanut butter cookies in chocolate....
And then rolled them around in some powdered sugar....
Oh yeah....this is definitely the most wonderful time of the year!!
They were yummy...and VERY sugary!!
These are kind of a messy project....so I only completed about half of them, then I just spread the leftover chocolate on the bottom of the rest of the cookies (that was for the hubby, he's not as into powdered sugar as I am!!).

1 comment:

Lot-O-Choc said...

Mmmm wow these chocolate peanut butter treats look so tasty! I love peanut butter!