Monday, December 28, 2009

Many new adventures

This Christmas I was absolutely spoiled with more kitchen gadgets than I can possibly imagine!! I got a juicer, a zester (the kind that will take off part of your finger if you're not careful), a simply divine strainer, my new Corelle dishes (YES!!!), some super-fun silicone cupcake sets to make animals and construction vehicles out of, and a cupcake decorating set to make them fun to look at as well as eat!!

Greg also got me some mini-muffin tins and my long wooden spoons for stirring in my big 'ol pot I got for my birthday!!

Why share this with you?? Because it means I have even more fun gadgets to start expanding my cooking experiments...

Oh, and my FAVORITE present this Christmas???
Of course it was kitchen related, and it came from my sister-in-law...

The Pioneer Woman Cookbook!!!
Oh, many, many hours will be spent with my nose in these pages...
She may even inspire me to touch raw beef...

No comments: