Monday, August 17, 2009

WELCOME

I decided that I needed to start a blog that was strictly about me....a mommy, a wife and a woman who is slowly discovering that there really is "life after diapers." I, like many other mothers of young children, am trying to balance loving and raising my beautiful children with everything else I love....things like baking and crafts and just having fun!!

So, this blog is a record of all my attempts at trying to discover "life after diapers." I will post recipes and pictures of my baking adventures, pictures and ideas of crafts or projects I am working on, and reviews for books I have read...all in the hopes that I can prove to myself (and maybe a few other women out there) that we can have a life of our own while loving and attending to our children and husbands.

Alright....one....two...three.....
Here we goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments: